MCO Season 3: Broadcast, release and transcriptions

La suite officielle en 26 épisodes par MoviePlus (Jean Chalopin) et Blue Spirit, diffusée sur TF1 en 2016.
Foebane72
Enfant du Soleil
Enfant du Soleil

Re: Any English-speaking fans here?

Message par Foebane72 »

How often are the episodes broadcast? Daily? I assume they're shown at weekends, too?
ôkami kitsune
Guerrier Maya
Guerrier Maya

Message par ôkami kitsune »

There is an episode every Sunday morning. that's all I know.
For the dates of diffusion in France, will see the topic "the episodes of the season 3" (this is the topic that is at the top of the page in the forum mysterious cities of season 3.
Tap, tap, tap
-Hein?
-Eh bien, qu'est-ce qu'il y a? Parle!
-Niark! :x-):
Clock! Hurg!

許されるより許し信じて
Foebane72
Enfant du Soleil
Enfant du Soleil

Message par Foebane72 »

Once broadcast, will these episodes be available to view online anywhere? The bulk of them are on a YouTube channel I discovered, although I doubt it's "legal", so to speak.
ôkami kitsune
Guerrier Maya
Guerrier Maya

Message par ôkami kitsune »

I don't know, sorry.
Tap, tap, tap
-Hein?
-Eh bien, qu'est-ce qu'il y a? Parle!
-Niark! :x-):
Clock! Hurg!

許されるより許し信じて
Routard
Grand prêtre de la Cité - Webmaster
Grand prêtre de la Cité - Webmaster
Genre : Homme

Message par Routard »

As suggested, I added the next episodes to be broadcast in France, Belgium, and elsewhere, on the main page of the website :

http://www.lescitesdor.com
(see on top right)

With the help of all, I'll add for all other countries available... Canada? UK?
Au revoir, à bientôt
Routard,
https://www.LesCitesdOr.com
Foebane72
Enfant du Soleil
Enfant du Soleil

Message par Foebane72 »

The schedule says it's broadcast weekly, but I'm certain it was daily, because I heard that Season 3 started broadcasting in October. So how come it went through 20+ episodes so fast? Did it start broadcasting in the summer?
Lex777
Alchimiste bavard
Alchimiste bavard

Message par Lex777 »

Yes it was daily at start because it was vacations for children. They were broadcasting like 2 episodes/days during 1 or 2 weeks, then after these vacations, they continued to release one episode / week the sunday morning. In Belgium it was nearly the same (but now its on Monday I think)

They'll broadcast everything again prolly, but we have no info so far.

https://www.amazon.fr/Mystérieuses-Cité ... tés+d%27or

I still dont understand why they did that for this season (the last one was one episode/week like the season 1 in the 80ies).
Seedienne
Jeune Pichu
Jeune Pichu

Message par Seedienne »

Foebane72 a écrit :I am a massive fan of MCoG, and I have watched most of the episodes of Season 3, although they were in French and my understanding of it is fairly limited, especially spoken French. But I am wondering if the last four episodes have been broadcast yet, and where I can see them if so?
Hey. Same here - been a massive fan since I was a little kid. My French isn't great either, but I'm picking some up and hey, I now know the word for sails!!! Haha.
Been mostly really enjoying the third series. I heard somewhere that it might come out in English on Kix at some point but that is only on Sky, otherwise I guess we have to wait for the DVDs to understand some of the finer points of the conversations. I don't mind waiting if it means the voices are halfway decent, especially after having waited 30 years for more series.
Hope you enjoy the last eps as they come out. As the others have said, I think it is one a week now so I am full of antici.........pation. :D
LoonyLuna
Enfant du Soleil
Enfant du Soleil

Message par LoonyLuna »

Hello there!
Sorry I couldn't find a better topic for my question, but someone can help me? I need English subtitles, or French transcript for season 2, episode 20-25, and for the whole 3rd season! Anyone can help:?:
Foebane72
Enfant du Soleil
Enfant du Soleil

Message par Foebane72 »

LoonyLuna a écrit :Hello there!
Sorry I couldn't find a better topic for my question, but someone can help me? I need English subtitles, or French transcript for season 2, episode 20-25, and for the whole 3rd season! Anyone can help:?:
I too would like an English translation of Season 3 - it looks great, but I just wish I knew what the storyline was.

However, Season 2 is available on DVD in English in the UK - does that help?
Répondre